Starting a new business is a challenging time, we know how much work goes into this because not only are many of our clients start ups but we have also done it ourselves.
We can support you on:
- The most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Introducing the different tax systems.
Preparing documents such as a Business plan, cashflow projections and budgets
- Completing all registration requirements with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Completing any company secretarial issues
Whether you are self employed sole trader running working from home or a company with many employees, we can help you to stay in control of your accounts, cash flow and in turn your business. We create tailor made bookkeeping solutions based on many factors but always providing you with a service which is relevant to you.
As cloud experts, our clients benefit by being able to access, input and manage their day to day cash transactions, produce simple reports and view customer and supplier details at any time, from any computer, tablet or internet enable device. This information is also available to us as your accountants meaning better communication and delivery of services.
Whether you are a Limited Company, Partnership, Sole Trader or Not for Profit organisation, we can support you with the regulatory filings and compliance specific to you. This could include Companies House confirmation statements, HMRC tax code notices or the latest Making Tax Digital reforms.
Our accounting and compliance services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Bookkeeping services
- Maintaining PAYE and VAT records and associated returns
- Preparation for HMRC investigations
- PAYE and national insurance compliance
- Self assessment advice
Our expert payroll team will tailor our payroll service to suit your business needs. We will:
- Process PAYE Income Tax and National Insurance
- Provide your staff with payslips
- Deal with HMRC
- Process starters and leavers including P45s
- Produce P60 statements
Every employer needs to have a pension scheme in place. We can help you to choose and set up a suitable scheme. We will:
- Assess your workers
- Set up your pension scheme
- Calculate employee and employer contributions
- Carry out ongoing assessment of your workers
- Submit a Declaration of Compliance
We can ensure that you have included all the correct information within your self-assessment return. You will end up paying the appropriate tax due for your specific personal circumstances. It’s important to remember that you should always be paying the correct amount of tax but equally, you shouldn’t be paying any more.
Our comprehensive self assessment service includes:
- Completing your return
- Calculating your tax liability
- Filing the return
- Advising you of the amounts due
- Assisting in the event of an HMRC inquiry
- The option of fee protection insurance, to cover the cost of any inquiry
This arises whenever you sell a significant asset. The tax impact can be different depending on the timing of the sale and the manner of the purchase. We can advise you on the long-term planning to significantly reduce the impact of capital gains. Get in touch with us to find out more.
Provide us with certain details and we quickly calculate the capital gains tax on the sale of your property. This must then be submitted within the 60-day filing window, which we can do for you.
Estate planning involves planning how to pass on your assets in the most effective way. A significant part of this will usually be minimising inheritance tax. This could be achieved by using exemptions and allowances, making gifts, setting up life insurance or simply spending your money.